God is giving me a total new experience, and I'm expecting very big blessings in this stage of my career.
Premier Field Engineer .NET
The purpose of the Premier Field Engineer (PFE) position is to provide Microsoft customers with reliable technical solutions to the complex integration problems associated with business solutions built on the Microsoft platform. The PFE Team supports a diverse variety of technical solutions built with Microsoft technology and products.
Typical tasks performed in this role include specific problem isolation and correction, user mode debugging, conducting application design and supportability reviews, performance tuning, application stability consulting/troubleshooting, code reviews, and porting/migration assistance, configuration management, pre-rollout testing and general development consulting. The prospective PFE candidate should draw upon all resources at Microsoft, to advise and consult on the use of Microsoft technologies to avoid such problems in the future.
The PFE position requires a long list of technology experience or demonstrated understanding of these technologies.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at a systems engineer level
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Windows platform and .NET Framework
- The ideal PFE skill set is grounded in a solid understanding of the Microsoft Windows platform. From this foundation, the PFE position is exposed to many technologies, including but not limited to: .Net Framework 3.0, .Net Framework 2.0, ASP.Net, BizTalk Server, IIS, SQL Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, and Commerce Server 2000, B2C and B2B applications, development with .NET languages, C#, VB.Net, C/C++, XML and scripting, COM/DCOM/COM+, MSMQ, data access technologies, transaction processing, networking.
- Practical Win 32 user or kernel mode debugging and managed code debugging are preferred skills.
- Candidates must have exceptional customer service, problem solving, and communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have sufficient technical depth to communicate with development and other internal organizations at a peer level as well as convey technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision and operate as a self contained business unit within the PFE team.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate the aptitude for providing exceptional customer service in politically charged environments.
- Ability to enhance the technical expertise or peers via training, development and delivery , mentoring of new hires, and team content development.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking with value-add contributions.
- Strong business background in Fortune 500 and/or experience with systems technology consulting firm desired.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience required. MCSD, MCAD, or other applicable advanced certification is strongly preferred, but not required at hire; however, must be obtained within 12 months of hire.
Well I like that description!!